Rules for the use of jewelry
At WORLDbyNIKA we use the highest quality materials. With proper care, our jewelry will serve its owners for many years. Below are some tips on how to best care for your jewelry:
1. After use, wipe the bracelet with a soft cotton cloth. Stones and metals cannot be cleaned with chemicals.
2. When wearing jewelry purchased from WORLDbyNIKA, do not use cosmetics (creams, lotions, shampoos, oils, perfumes, etc.) and other chemical substances that can cause corrosion and ascension.
3. It is not recommended to wear jewelry while bathing, sleeping, cleaning or while playing sports.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately from other jewelry, preferably in a box/purse, away from natural sunlight and heat.
5. It is not recommended to stretch the elastic line too much, as it may break. A broken line, a string worn or a chain broken is not covered by the warranty.
6. Jewelry purchased from WORLDbyNIKA is not suitable for children under the age of 3 due to small parts.